- Certified on line training courses 2020 -2021 (Maximum of 15 attending)
- All courses are high value blended learning consisting of advance learning exercise, on-line learning and assignment.
- Duration of Courses 6hrs + 2hrs advance learning and assignment
Click any of the questions on this page to see our answers.
|Employee Support Services (ESS) – A New Direction for EAPS||
|Workplace Mental Health - Introducing a Structured Approach Using IOSH Guidance||
|Managing the Safety Risks of Employee Intoxicants (defined as drugs and alcohol)||
|ISO 45003 Occupational Health and Safety Management – Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks||
- Driving for Work – under the influence of intoxicants (defined as drugs and alcohol)
- Managing the safety risks of employee intoxicant use (defined as drugs and alcohol)
- Workplace Mental Health – Introducing a structured approach using IOSH Guidance
Group bookings of ten.
The Institute offers the following;
- Certificate of attendance will be forwarded by post on completion to those who attend the full course.
- Notes and powerpoint presentation will be sent by email to each delegate when on completion
- Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) from the Employee Assistance Certification Committee (EACC)
CPD points awarded by The Institution for Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Course Administrator EAP Institute,
143 Barrack Street Waterford,
Tel: 051 855733, Intl. +353 855733 Email: email@example.com