- Certified on line training courses 2023 -2024 (Maximum of 15 attending)
- All courses are high value blended learning consisting of advance learning exercise, on-line learning and follow up
- Duration of Courses3 hours, advance learning and follow up
Click any of the questions on this page to see our answers.
|Safety and Health Risks of Employee Cannabis Use And Other Drugs||
|Employee Support Therapy: Developing the IOSH-Recommended Structured Approach||
|Risks of Work Addiction – The Impact on Physical and Mental Health||
- Driving for Work – under the influence of intoxicants (defined as drugs and alcohol)
- Managing the safety risks of employee intoxicant use (defined as drugs and alcohol)
- Workplace Mental Health – Introducing a structured approach using IOSH Guidance
Group bookings of ten.
The Institute offers the following;
- Certificate of attendance will be forwarded by post on completion to those who attend the full course.
- Notes and powerpoint presentation will be sent by email to each delegate when on completion
- Professional Development Hours (PDH’s) from the Employee Assistance Certification Committee (EACC)
CPD points awarded by The Institution for Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Tel: 051 855733, Intl. +353 855733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org